Berger Paints Nigeria Plc – Founded on the 9th Day of January, 1969,
Berger Paints Nigeria Plc is a leader in the manufacturing, development,
distribution and sale of paints and coatings to professional,
Industrial, commercial and retail customers in Nigeria. We operate in 5
Decorative, Industrial coatings, Marine and
Protecton coatings, Automotive/Vehicle refinishes and Wood Preservers
and finishes. Our portfolio includes well known brands such as
Luxol,Texcote and Superstar.
Berger Paints Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Technical Sales Trainee
Reference Code: STP/302017
Department: Sales and Marketing
Level: Entry level
- Berger Paints Technical Sales Trainee program is a six (6)
months extensive program designed to develop competencies needed to
succeed as a Technical Sales person.
- It involves gaining professional technical sales experience in
both field and technical paint manufacturing which you will find
challenging and inspiring.
- The program is supported by experts to guide, mentor and help you achieve a successful career.
- Upon selection, you will be engaged in periodic rotation in
different segments of the business to aid your development and success
throughout the training programme.
Do you ?
- Have a positive mindset, instinct for what is right
- Have the confidence to challenge the status quo, people and pursue innovative solutions
- Have passion for creativity and innovation
- Have the drive and agility to overcome challenges, build and maintain good relationships
Behavioral and Academic qualification
- First degree in Science or any related field
- Minimum of a second class upper
- Excellent numerical and analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal relationship
- Must be able to multi-task and work effectively in a team.
- Not older than 26 years come December 2016.
- Good communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their cover letter and resume with the job title as the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 14th October, 2016.