Blowfish Group Limited – The Blowfish Hotel introduces the world to
you. A showcase of forward-thinking and bold design. One of the
decidedly-modern hotels in Lagos.
Though deceptively minimal, the
interior is anything but cheap as quality seeps from every detail.
Blowfish Group Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Store/Purchasing Manager
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and
interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of
- Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, and delivery speed
- Work out policies with suppliers, such as when products will be delivered
- Detect defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action
- Evaluate and monitor contracts to be sure that vendors and
supplies comply with the terms and conditions of the contract and to
determine need for changes
- Maintain and review records of items bought, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 14th October, 2016.