24 Oct 2016
Brand Manager Job in a Quick Service Restaurant in Lagos
Due to internal expansion; they have decided to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- The Brand Manager shall be passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
- He/she shall join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Analyse how the company’s brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights.
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”.
- Monitors market trends and oversees advertising and marketing activities to ensure the right message is delivered for their product or service.
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Anticipate bottlenecks.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience.
- Proven working experience as brand manager.
- Drive for results and leaderships skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 31st October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.