Bridge International Academies is the world’s largest chain of primary
and pre-primary schools with more than 400 academies and 100,000 pupils
in Kenya. We democratize the right to succeed by giving families living
in poverty access to the high-quality education that will allow their
live a very different life. We leverage experts, data, and
technology in order to standardize and scale every aspect of quality
education delivery, from how and where academies are built to how
teachers are selected and trained, and how lessons are delivered and
monitored for improvement. We are vertically-integrated, tech-enabled,
and on our way to profitability. Bridge expects to continue rapid
expansion in Kenya, has launched operations in Uganda and will be
launching in Nigeria in 2015.
Job Title: Associate,Customer Insight (Research)
Customer Insight at Bridge
is at the core of what we do, from understanding our parents, teachers
and communities to determining where new Bridge International Academies
should go – the Customer Insight team ensures the achievement of company
goals by providing valuable insight. We believe in focusing on
operational excellence and execution – Excelling in rapid and insightful
data collection and ensuring a high level of service delivery.
Overview of position
conduct research, provide critical analysis, insight, reports and data
to the rest of the company on socio-economic conditions, competitive
landscapes, plot-specific research and population density.
- Conduct household interviews in slum communities
- Conduct field-based exercises to calculate population density using survey and GPS equipment
- Consolidate and enter data from surveys and research exercises into Excel at the office
- Produce research reports based on both quantitative and qualitative observations
- Participate in the design of new research studies and research tools
years’ experience in conducting field research in a fast paced or
rapidly growing commercial organisation with multiple departments where
the use of technology solutions was a key strategy.
- Experience working in slums and informal settlements.
- Fluent in communicating in Pidgeon and English. Language ability in Yoruba language a big plus
- A Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Sociology, Demography, Anthropology or other related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply