Bristow Group – With its headquarters in Houston, Texas, Bristow Group is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations.
With recent acquisitions of premium regional air carriers, Bristow provides point-to-point scheduled and charter transportation services, combining fixed-wing with rotary-wing services to clients around the world. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for 60 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
Job Title: Cabin Crew
Job Type: Full Time
Job Ref: R-0000308
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Upholds Safety and Security standards
- Ensures that pre and post flight checks are completed.
- Monitors waste and the use of equipment appropriately.
- Ensures effective communication with the Flight Crew.
- Ensuring standard operating procedures, including AVMED, are followed correctly.
- Achieves On Time Departure without compromising on safety and security standards.
- To maximize the customer experience in the cabin, ensuring that it meets the BHNL’s service standard.
- Ensuring that individual passenger needs are recognized.
- To build an effective relationship with Customers and Crew, demonstrating BHNL Brand / values.
- To effectively communicate changes that would impact the in-flight services.
- To understand the Company’s objectives and how related departments work in order to build effective working relationships.
- Directly responsible for the flight safety in accordance with SEP manual, NCAA and JAR Ops procedures.
- Throughout employment, remain fully conversant with SEP procedures and successfully complete annual recurrent training.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Bristow Group will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, sex, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.