10 Oct 2016
Business Development Manager Job at The Bosch Group
The Bosch Group is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Responsible to represent the interests of Automotive Aftermarket divisions
- Increase in turnover, profit and market share of Automotive Aftermarket divisions sales in defined area of work
- Expansion of Bosch Service network in these markets
- Define the AA customer distribution strategy for the assigned country (win with the winners) in alignment with the Regional Director
- Responsible for customer relation and Customer Acquisition Projects in the assigned area
- Reach at least set targets under consideration of resources
- Responsible for implementation of Automotive Aftermarket divisions strategy (final call Parts, Bytes and services) and all AA sales activities in the country on distributor, wholesaler and workshop level
- Preferably a Degree in Business Administration, Engineering
- Preferable 4-5 years working experience in sales / marketing environment / Independent After Market
- Technical understanding related to the automotive industry
- Fit to the sales team
- Builder of strong long term relationship and networks
- Drivers license
- Willing to travel frequently
- PC literate with excellent skills in packages MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent skills in English languages, German and French are a plus.
- Preferable work experience of SAP.
- Have you completed your degree and are you looking for a varied position to launch your career? Or do you already have extensive professional experience and are you planning your next career move?
- Excellent negotiation skills in decision maker environment
- Understanding of distribution and sales plan on account plan/ district / national level
- Understanding of target deployment and KPI steering
- Good communication skills to different levels externally and internally
- Strategically thinking and planning
- Additional assets: clear priority setting, team player, ability to handle conflicts
- Professional appearance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.