Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a Quick Service Outlet
chain with over 25 years of experience in providing rich pastries,
Nigerian and continental dishes for the family.
Due to internal
expansion; they seek qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager (Bakery)
- The Business Manager shall lead and oversee the work of employees in the company.
- He/she shall be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of
business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- Their goal will be to ensure the profitability of our bakery’s
activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Develop goals and objectives.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources
to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.).
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports.
- Assess overall company performance against objectives.
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines.
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Required Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc/B.A in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Application Deadline 31st October, 2016.