21 Oct 2016
Cadbury Nigeria Plc recruitment for a Customer Service Order To Cash Lead
Cadbury Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Order To Cash Lead
Job Number: 1615511
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Ensure the highest level of service quality for customers in cooperation with Customer Service & Logistics Manager at all stages of OTC related activities while maintain KPI’S (CFR, DIOH, IA , FE & MEP)
- Facilitate cross-functional co-operation with Order Fulfilment/Logistics Operations/Finance Departments in terms of Order to Cash (OTC) issues resolution
- Supervise and organize follow up of all queries coming from business counterparts, customers, or internally from other finance functions
- Maintain CS& L cost below Maximum vs NR, minimize distribution costs and improve efficiencies by engaging more competitive haulage providers, ensuring no waste, maximizing internal opportunities within site & ensure no need for additional external WH with current portfolio.
- Lead the Customer Finance Team in the Bill to Cash Processes with emphasis on customer risk/credit control; deductions; collections and reconciliations.
- Share and identify best practice productivity opportunities across the Customer Service Function
- Develop comprehensive project plans with clear time frames, resource plans and budgets
- Be the key interface to facilitate better ways of working and extract value that will benefit our customers and the sales team
- Design and drive continuous improvement within relevant areas of the OTC process
- Conduct annual customer satisfaction survey to establish current service levels as a benchmark for improvement
- Initiate processes that will enable us to better manage the relationships with key customers through customer based resources, process and systems (JBP,C@H programs)
- Form effective linkages and management of the remote Accenture BPO Team to ensure that end-to-end OTC activities are carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Develop and maintain customer metric dashboards to allow proactive monitoring of initiatives
- Identifying all possible productivities and synergies by analysing all the current processes, across Mondelez and the Customer’s Supply Chain
- Provide leadership to the Order Management & Fulfilment, Customer Development and Customer Finance Teams ensuring a high performance and engaged work culture
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, & Experience:
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND education in a relevant discipline
- Excellent knowledge of IT & Good analytical skills
- Effective communication skills with internal & External stakeholders
- Good drive for result & problem solving skills
- Flexible and able to work and cope under high pressure
- Experience in large FCMG organization which must include no less than 8 years in management level
- Knowledge in Transportation and logistics management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.