24 Oct 2016
Career Opportunities at 360 Degree Habitat Limited, Lagos
at 18:30 Tags: 360 Degree Habitat Limited , Administrative Jobs , Building and Construction Jobs , Lagos Jobs
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- To provide value added support during the day to day activities of our senior management, freeing up much valuable time to allow them to focus on the projects
- Primary telephone and email coverage for the management
- Screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements.
- Maintain calendars arrange, coordinate and prioritize complex scheduling and logistics.
- Preparing documentation for meetings and conference calls, drafting letters and memos
- Typing, filing, copying confidential documents
- Conduct online and off-line research as requested.
- Devise and employ fruitful sourcing strategies.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Maintain confidential information of the higher management.
- Performs administrative duties for executive management.
- Preparing reports and financial data; training and supervising other support staff; and customer relations.
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts/Projects.
- Complex diary management and organization of: internal and external meetings including client meetings, senior management functions and video/conference calls
- Arrange internal and external meetings.
- Compose and type agendas and correspondence for special events, board meetings, committee meetings and development activities.
- Regularly assist visiting international executives with scheduling, administration and on-the-ground logistics
- Managing inbox of Head and MDs: Screening emails, responding where appropriate
- Arranging regular global and complex travel itineraries – flights, hotels, cars etc.
- Completion of expense claims and invoice payments.
- Frequent personal administration and ad-hoc secretarial requests as assigned
- Higher Certificate/Bachelor's Degree in Administration or other relevant field
- Ideally, an experienced Personal Assistant from a financial institution preferred
- 2-4 years of PA experience for a senior manager as a minimum
- Communication; Building Relationships
- Decision Making & Judgment
- Integrity & Professionalism
- Technical Ability
- The ideal candidate must be flexible and have excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent technical knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Must possess competent customer service skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Adaptability,team working style
Job Title: Chief Estimator
- Preparation of material and sub-contract enquiries including selection of prospective subcontractors;
- Attending strategy/opportunity meetings with project team; Client, Designers, Quantity Surveyor’s, etc where necessary
- Receive feedback at quarterly contract reviews and visit sites where possible to identify site specific risks;
- Contribute to the design development process and attend design team meetings;
- Preparing tender Bills of Quantities from drawings
- Preparation of analytical cost estimates including preliminaries; Comply with estimating processes to ensure it complies with standing orders
- Adjudication and comparison of sub-contractor quotations;
- Implementing strategies and plans to ensure that estimating process takes place in most professional and cost effective manner, in coordination with Quantity Surveying department.
- Assist in drafting a final report on pre and post completion cost so as to enable the management to assess the profitability on the job.
- Develop client and consultant relations, including the management of their expectations
- Review the status of workload, regional requirements, etc with your team at regular departmental meetings
- Manage the development of sound, robust and long term relationships with Clients and Design Teams in line with the general company strategy
- Presentation of the cost estimate to senior management at tender settlement meetings;
- Attend pre-tender interviews where required
- Prepare and lead the compilation of tenders
- Assist/Manage the production of tender documents
- Appraisal of tender documents
- Completion of tender documentation and submission of the tender;
- Prepare upon award of the project, a summary of the job including cost of labour, material, quantity and quality of the material required strictly as per the specification of the client to ensure that they are as per the prescribed parameters.
- Higher Diploma/Degree in QS or any other appropriate Construction related field.
- 2-3 years experience in a reputable construction / interior fit out Company.
- Computer literate - estimating software etc.
- Supervisory and organisational experience;
- Ability to produce accurate measurement from 2D drawings & 3D models and spotting inadequacy in design information
- Good knowledge of Job Costing gained through formal training or work experience
- The candidate must be able to confidently communicate with all members of the pre-construction team, directors, clients and consultants.
- Candidate must be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Awareness of Industry procurement methods;
- Understanding of Whole Life Costs (desirable);
- Experienced at producing Bills of Quantities/elemental quantities;
- Knowledge and experience of “first principle” analytical estimating across all sectors
- Experience with all forms of contract.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Applications via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 11th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.