17 Oct 2016
Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited Vacancies for Sales/Marketing Executive
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/17/2016 09:00:00 am Tags: Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited , Lagos Jobs , Marketing Jobs , Sales Jobs
There are millions of inventoried parts in the CarPartNigeria.com database, and the search is quick and simple.
Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Executive
Job type: Permanent/Full Time
- A nice job opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business to Business Sales professional to join our rapidly expanding company. CarPartsNigeria.com is looking for Sales Executives to move the company forward.
- You will have responsibilities that will drive you to self-success. You must be ready to exceed expectations in order to maximise your opportunity to become one of the unique full time employees at CPN.
- Responsible for the development of sales activities in assigned market.
- You must be capable and efficient in planning and developing marketing strategies.
- You must be efficient in your sales activities to achieve the maximum profitability and growth in line with company's vision and values.
- Ensure to meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, creating appointments, presentations, proposals and closings.
- Must be morally upright in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Develop sales strategies and action plans for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales activities and continuously adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- 2 years of experience in sales and marketing.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work with a global team of professionals.
- Ability to take initiatives and accept challenges.
- The package: N30,000 Travel Allowance + 10% Commission for the probational period.
- Permanent Position Beginning package: N45,000 + Commission
- Opportunity to Earn up to Six figure in commission
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.