Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a large conglomerate with key
interests in the Oil & Gas sector in Nigeria, is currently seeking
to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position
Job Title: Chief Financial Controller – Expatriate
Job Reference: 1139
Industry: Oil & Gas
- Overall accountability of Finance & Accounts function with
specific focus on business strategy, investment plans, developing
portfolio strategy, setting operational financial direction, reviewing
and evaluating operating mechanisms, etc.
- Includes lead supervisory and managerial roles.
- Chartered Accountancy
- Master in Finance or MBA, a plus
- Good experience of working in an ERP environment like SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics systems.
- Relevant Functional Skills & Expertise.
- Computer literacy with good IT skills.
- Excellent leadership skills. Resource & People Management.
- Strategic Thinking & Decision Making.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Minimum 10 years functional experience with minimum 5 years as
FC/FD with a multinational company in the oil & gas industry
- Has High potential to move to CFO role
- International experience and Africa a plus.
- Financial modelling (i.e. discounted cash flow).
Attractive expatriate package
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply