Cisco – The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new
opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses
worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of
connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our
technology solutions in the
mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data
spaces, including software and consulting services.
As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are
connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption.
Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail,
healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far
beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and
flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great
Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the
world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career
has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Cisco is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Associate Systems Engineer
Requisition #: S1019745
Level of Experience: Entry Level
Job Category: Sales
Job type: Full time
Start Date: July, 2017
Why are you going to love Cisco?
- Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked
connections more relevant than ever before. Our employees’ revolutionary
ideas impact everything imaginable – from entertainment, retail,
healthcare and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities,
smart cars and technology we use everyday.
- You will be part of an international team that cares about its
customers, enjoys having fun, and you will take part in changing the
lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be challenged
What are you going to receive from Cisco Sales Associate graduate program (CSAP)?
- CSAP is a world-class, award-winning graduate training program. A
successful Associate Systems Engineer (ASE) will expand their software
and networking knowledge as part of a large training group of graduates
from a diverse mix of countries and backgrounds.
- You will learn from top Cisco experts in a unique, challenging and technologically advanced environment.
- You will socialise and network with your peers while gaining
hands on experience, receiving a competitive salary and building your
- You can gain valuable skills with globally recognised qualifications such as CCNA and CCNP.
- In the first three months of the program, you will learn about the latest Cisco technology and develop business acumen.
- Over the next nine months, you will advance into an engineering
role as part of your on-the-job-experience, be actively involved in
sales opportunities while shadowing technology professionals and
- After the first year you will progress into the role of Sales Systems Engineer full time.
What is your role as a Sales Systems Engineer?
- As a Sales System Engineer you will spend most of your time
engaging with our customers and partners as a trusted technology
- You will ask the right questions to uncover their needs, think
creatively to overcome challenges and position the right technology to
meet their business goals.
- Every customer has a different need which means that no two days
are ever the same; you will need to be flexible and adapt as you
consult with customers across different industries.
- You will partner with Account Managers to consult and develop
solutions for our customers using collaborative technologies such as
WebEx and Telepresence.
In an average day you could:
- Present and explain Cisco technology to customers, and create optimal technology designs
- Research and demonstrate our solutions to customers and partners
- Participate in and present at industry events
- Have fun !!
- Participate in development of long term technology strategies for customers
- Consult with customers and help them to meet their business goals using Cisco technology
What do we expect from you?
- Are you someone who loves technology, always keeps up with the
latest technology news and thrives when working in a technologically
advanced environment? CSAP is the perfect place for engineering
graduates that are techy savvy and are studying in a relevant subject
area that preferably has emphasis on software design and programming.
- Do you enjoy looking at practical real life challenges and
thinking creatively to solve them? We are looking for people who
approach situations with an open mind and take on challenges with an eye
- Are you a strong communicator who has the confidence to engage
and talk to a wide range of people? We want individuals who are
energised by social situations and see collaboration with others as
important to achieving success.
To be suitable for the program you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- You must be in a position to graduate from your degree by the start date of the program, 31st of July 2017.
- You are willing to relocate for 12 months of training to either
London, Amsterdam or Prague. Visa assistance and relocation package to
trainings hubs will be provided as required.
- You are willing to return to your country you applied for, unless otherwise required due to business needs.
- Knowledge and experience in software languages. C, C++, C#, Java or Python are desired.
- You will graduate from a relevant degree such as; Computer
Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronics
Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Cyber Security, Information
Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Data Science or similar.
- You are fluent in English and the official language of the country you are applying for.
- You must hold the right to live and work in the country that you
are applying for, without future company sponsorship required. Student
visas and temporary permits obtained on your own will not be acceptable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply