15 Oct 2016
Communications Manager Job Vacancy at Co-Creation Hub
Co-Creation Hub is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Communications Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Are you a creative person? Do you have passion for developing great concepts and pitches for the media and crafting the narrative for a company with strong innovation culture?
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB), Nigeria’s premiere social innovation centre seeks an experienced Communications Manager to chart our narrative and share our incredible stories!
- As Communications Manager, you will craft both a vision for and execute on a strategic communication plan that is aligned with the growth of the business, our industry as a whole, company milestones, and product launches.
- Manage all corporate, product, and internal communications efforts for the company
- Collaborate to develop online content that engages our community and leads to measurable action. Strategize on best way to reach targets and enact plans
- Community engagement and program planning
- Craft the narrative and share the stories of our products, services, as well as our amazing team and culture
- Oversee campaigns to increase awareness and excitement around the CcHUB’s community initiatives, services, and brand
- Coordinate CcHUB’s events attendance and media around these events
- Track and report on key quantitative metrics for business performance
- Support CcHUB portfolio companies in crafting and advice on execution strategies aligned with their brands
- Facilitate mechanisms for internal communications with entire team
- Develop a thoughtful media relations strategy in collaboration with leadership team
- Nurture and develop strong partnerships with media outlets /press and stakeholders in the tech ecosystem
- Content development for the business initiatives and management of all the CcHUB’s social media platforms
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership
- Relevant educational qualification and experience leading a company’s public relations or product communications initiatives internally and social media management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills around complex technical products and features
- Demonstrated success crafting the narrative for a startup or fast-growing technology company
- The ability to build trust within a team and work effectively leading high-performers in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Social Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Strong interest in technology & social entrepreneurship in Nigeria and beyond
The position offers a competitive salary depending on applicant’s competence and ability to learn
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letter to: email@example.com with the subject ‘Comms Manager’
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.