31 Oct 2016
Creative Associates International Vacancy for a Regional Operations Logistics Coordinator
U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
Creative Associates International is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Regional Operations Logistics Coordinator
Requisition Number: 16-0375
- Manage field station in regards to logistical, security, administrative and financial functions.
- In coordination with the COP and the Verification Manager supervise enforcement of proper financial, procurement, and operational protocols on activities and in the field office.
- Support as needed the programmatic and implementation monitoring of grant activities.
- Ensure that the field offices maintain compliance with USAID regulations in regards to auditing requirements, implementation, procurement, financial management and overall office management.
- Coordinate with the state team and the Program Development Manager (PDM) in Abuja to support program implementation in the state, specifically in regards to procurement, activity delivery and completion.
- Advise the COP, PDM and Operations Manager on the evolution of the local political, security, and economic situation and on how to continuously adapt the program to ensure that it remains relevant and effective.
- The ROLE will report directly to the Operations Manager, and oversee a team of approximately 24 local staff, including a security team.
- Minimum of five (5) years professional experience (including at least one year of supervisory experience) working in complex, challenging, insecure field operational contexts;
- Strong analytical, organizational, logistical and communications capacity; excellent coordination skills;
- Previous experience working in Africa is desirable;
- Prior experience working on rapid transition programs is desirable; and
- Fluency in oral and written English required
- Competence in Hausa and/or Kanuri desired.
- Have prior experience demonstrating the skills required to fulfill the full range of responsibilities outlined above for the Regional Operations and Logistics Coordinator;
- Knowledge of USAID policies and procedures in regards to financial management, financial reporting, procurement processes, systems and grants management;
- Experience with grants under contract programs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.