10 Oct 2016
Current Job Vacancies at The Candel Company Limited
with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
Candel Company Limited is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Packing Lines Operator
- Responsible for the production of the company's products within prescribed specifications and efficient machine operation by performing the following duties.
- Helps set up production machines each day according to established procedures & schedules.
- Operates production machines to produce parts in accordance with established standards and guidelines.
- Maintains an adequate supply of operating materials for production machines and obtains additional materials according to procedures.
- Documents production activities each day as assigned.
- Packages and transports produced parts as needed.
- Manipulates controls in an efficient manner to minimize waste.
- Inspects produced parts for faultiness and reports flaws immediately to management.
- Detects and reports machine malfunctions promptly to management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Technical Communication
- Time Management
- Written Communication
- Skills Reading Skills
Job Title: Chemical Process Operator
- Setting up and preparing machinery for the production run Measuring, weighing, mixing and loading raw materials into the machines
- Checking meter and instrument readings, and making adjustments where necessary
- Taking product samples and recording the test data for quality purposes
- Packing and loading finished items into barrels, tanks or other containers ready for shipment
- Closing down and cleaning the plant and machinery, and carrying out minor maintenance work
- Reporting problems with the production process or equipment to shift managers and maintenance engineers.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in packaging and processing or manufacturing environment
- National Diploma (ND) or other relevant Diploma in Engineering.
- Minimum of five (5) Credit including English language and Mathematics in SSCE or its equivalent is required.
- Computer literate
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
Job Title: Professional Driver
Location: Surulere, Gbagada, Lekki, Ajah, Lagos
- Candidates must possess a minimum of SSCE / Trade Test Certificate, with at least 3 years work experience.
- Interested and qualified candidate should possess a current driving license.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 28th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.