20 Oct 2016
Current Job Vacancies in a Leading Group of Companies in Africa based in Nigeria
Job Title: DGM Sales & Marketing
She/he will have to deliver a high level of autonomy on:
- 1. Driving & achieving Turnover / Value Share and profitable Sales Fundamentals
- 2. Short and Long Term forecast achievement
- 3. Identifying & leveraging business potential behind our top marketing events in close collaboration with Brand Building and the Customer Teams
- 4. Supports the Senior Trade Manager in developing investment proposals for 6Ps
- 5. Enabling our Customer Teams to transfer our Perfect Store Strategy into conceptual
- Trade Selling Stories and implement Perfect Store. Achievements of all relevant KPI s within a launch & re launch such as distribution, shelving, and display targets
- 6. Developing personnel capability and coaching others in his/her area of expertise to sustainably drive business results
- 7. Ensuring that all activities remain within agreed budget
- 8. Must have a minimum work experience of 10 Years
Job Title: Feed Mill Manager
- A Feed Mill Manager is responsible for directing the daily operations of the entire feed manufacturing and delivery process and for producing and delivering high quality feed.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all governmental regulations and agencies.
- This position involves tight deadlines and scheduling.
- Providing leadership to all employees within the feed manufacturing department by establishing and communicating expectations, providing clear instructions and coordinating all production and delivery scheduling
- Overseeing all feed production and delivery activities
- Working closely with nutritionist and related vendors to ensure high quality, cost effective and value-added feed products
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with all transportation, environmental and feed production regulations and policies
- Directing all feed transportation operations
- Coordinating and monitoring all feed production equipment, facility and truck maintenance and repairs
- Managing and maintaining an adequate yet cost effective grain, ingredient and supplement inventory
- Maintaining all required records and documentation related to production, drug/supplement usage and feed transportation
- Comparing and purchasing all tools, parts and materials needed for feed manufacturing
- Preparing and monitoring all feed production/transportation related budgeting and financial controls
- Providing information and recommendations to upper management related to feed production/transport and related cost reduction opportunities
- Developing and evaluating the efficiency of all related standard operating procedures and training regimens
- Developing, communicating and enforcing all feed production and delivery
Job Title: Farm Manager
Farm managers are responsible for planning, organising and managing the activities of a farm.
Specific tasks may vary depending on the type of farm but in general include:
- Planning finances and production to maintain farm progress against budget parameters;
- Practical activities, e.g. driving tractors, operating machinery, feeding livestock, spraying fields, etc;
- Marketing the farm's products;
- Buying supplies, such as fertiliser and seeds;
- Arranging the maintenance and repair of farm buildings, machinery and equipment;
- Planning activities for trainee staff, mentoring and monitoring them;
- Maintaining and monitoring the quality of yield, whether livestock or crops;
- Understanding the implications of the weather and making contingency plans;
- Making sure products are ready for deadlines, such as auctions and markets;
- Ensuring current government regulations concerning farm activities are complied with;
- Ensuring that farm activities comply with government regulations;
- Monitoring animal health and welfare, including liaising with vets;
- Maintaining a knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them;
- Applying health and safety standards across the farm estate;
- Protecting the environment and maintaining biodiversity;
- Keeping financial records up to date.
Job Title: Head of Account
- Minimum of 7 years post qualification experience, 2 of which must be in a senior
- position in a manufacturing or production company.
- Prepare Management accounts and financial account
- Good knowledge of Inventory management, Fixed assets and Store
- Ability to prepare annual forecasts and cash flows and proficient in costing accounting
- Analyse budgets and other financial information and advice where savings could be made and strategies for such cost savings.
- Must be able to plan and advise on working capital requirements/investment decisions
- Must be able to supervise reconciliation of Bank accounts and close out open ended items.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities
- Must be computer literate and able to use accounting software.
Job Title: School Vice Principal (Administration)
- Formulating overall aims and objectives for the school and policies for their implementation.
- Meeting with other educational professionals, and representing the school at conferences and other events outside the school in local community and nationwide.
- Motivating, training and disciplining staff
- Ensuring the motivation of the pupils
- Ensuring an infrastructure is in place in which all members of staff and pupils feel they can register their opinion on serious matters and have a route via which they can communicate problems to senior members of staff.
- Managing facilities (e.g., classrooms) effectively to meet the needs of the curriculum and health and safety requirements.
- To oversee the coordination of the co-curricular and extra-curricular activity programs of the school; to assist in the planning and the presentation of school assemblies and programs; to assist in maintaining a comprehensive calendar of school events; to keep the entire school community informed of various school programs and activities.
- To observe, supervise and help evaluate the faculty in the development and implementation of curriculum; to supervise the teaching process, and to review and evaluate the academic programs
- To make recommendations to the Board of Directors regarding hiring and retention, and the assignment of facult
- High expectations for pastoral care as well as extracurricular development
- To provide necessary vision and personal drive to develop the school, to implement new initiatives and to improve educational standards
- Master's degree from an accredited educational institution.
- Certification in Educational Leadership, or Administration and Supervision.
- Minimum of Fifteen years (15) years teaching experience and three (5) years administrative experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.