Job Title: DGM Sales & Marketing
She/he will have to deliver a high level of autonomy on:
- 1. Driving & achieving Turnover / Value Share and profitable Sales Fundamentals
- 2. Short and Long Term forecast achievement
- 3. Identifying & leveraging business potential behind our top marketing events in close collaboration with Brand Building and the Customer Teams
- 4. Supports the Senior Trade Manager in developing investment proposals for 6Ps
- 5. Enabling our Customer Teams to transfer our Perfect Store Strategy into conceptual
- Trade Selling Stories and implement Perfect Store. Achievements of all relevant KPI s within a launch & re launch such as distribution, shelving, and display targets
- 6. Developing personnel capability and coaching others in his/her area of expertise to sustainably drive business results
- 7. Ensuring that all activities remain within agreed budget
- 8. Must have a minimum work experience of 10 Years
Job Title: Feed Mill Manager
- A Feed Mill Manager is responsible for directing the daily operations of the entire feed manufacturing and delivery process and for producing and delivering high quality feed.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all governmental regulations and agencies.
- This position involves tight deadlines and scheduling.
- Providing leadership to all employees within the feed manufacturing department by establishing and communicating expectations, providing clear instructions and coordinating all production and delivery scheduling
- Overseeing all feed production and delivery activities
- Working closely with nutritionist and related vendors to ensure high quality, cost effective and value-added feed products
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with all transportation, environmental and feed production regulations and policies
- Directing all feed transportation operations
- Coordinating and monitoring all feed production equipment, facility and truck maintenance and repairs
- Managing and maintaining an adequate yet cost effective grain, ingredient and supplement inventory
- Maintaining all required records and documentation related to production, drug/supplement usage and feed transportation
- Comparing and purchasing all tools, parts and materials needed for feed manufacturing
- Preparing and monitoring all feed production/transportation related budgeting and financial controls
- Providing information and recommendations to upper management related to feed production/transport and related cost reduction opportunities
- Developing and evaluating the efficiency of all related standard operating procedures and training regimens
- Developing, communicating and enforcing all feed production and delivery
Job Title: Farm Manager
Farm managers are responsible for planning, organising and managing the activities of a farm.
Specific tasks may vary depending on the type of farm but in general include:
- Planning finances and production to maintain farm progress against budget parameters;
- Practical activities, e.g. driving tractors, operating machinery, feeding livestock, spraying fields, etc;
- Marketing the farm’s products;
- Buying supplies, such as fertiliser and seeds;
- Arranging the maintenance and repair of farm buildings, machinery and equipment;
- Planning activities for trainee staff, mentoring and monitoring them;
- Maintaining and monitoring the quality of yield, whether livestock or crops;
- Understanding the implications of the weather and making contingency plans;
- Making sure products are ready for deadlines, such as auctions and markets;
- Ensuring current government regulations concerning farm activities are complied with;
- Ensuring that farm activities comply with government regulations;
- Monitoring animal health and welfare, including liaising with vets;
- Maintaining a knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them;
- Applying health and safety standards across the farm estate;
- Protecting the environment and maintaining biodiversity;
- Keeping financial records up to date.
Job Title: Head of Account
- Minimum of 7 years post qualification experience, 2 of which must be in a senior
- position in a manufacturing or production company.
- Prepare Management accounts and financial account
- Good knowledge of Inventory management, Fixed assets and Store
- Ability to prepare annual forecasts and cash flows and proficient in costing accounting
- Analyse budgets and other financial information and advice where savings could be made and strategies for such cost savings.
- Must be able to plan and advise on working capital requirements/investment decisions
- Must be able to supervise reconciliation of Bank accounts and close out open ended items.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities
- Must be computer literate and able to use accounting software.
Job Title: School Vice Principal (Administration)
- Formulating overall aims and objectives for the school and policies for their implementation.
- Meeting with other educational professionals, and representing the school at conferences and other events outside the school in local community and nationwide.
- Motivating, training and disciplining staff
- Ensuring the motivation of the pupils
- Ensuring an infrastructure is in place in which all members of staff and pupils feel they can register their opinion on serious matters and have a route via which they can communicate problems to senior members of staff.
- Managing facilities (e.g., classrooms) effectively to meet the needs of the curriculum and health and safety requirements.
- To oversee the coordination of the co-curricular and extra-curricular activity programs of the school; to assist in the planning and the presentation of school assemblies and programs; to assist in maintaining a comprehensive calendar of school events; to keep the entire school community informed of various school programs and activities.
- To observe, supervise and help evaluate the faculty in the development and implementation of curriculum; to supervise the teaching process, and to review and evaluate the academic programs
- To make recommendations to the Board of Directors regarding hiring and retention, and the assignment of facult
- High expectations for pastoral care as well as extracurricular development
- To provide necessary vision and personal drive to develop the school, to implement new initiatives and to improve educational standards
- Master’s degree from an accredited educational institution.
- Certification in Educational Leadership, or Administration and Supervision.
- Minimum of Fifteen years (15) years teaching experience and three (5) years administrative experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply