4 Oct 2016
Current Jobs in a Facility Management Company in Lagos
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/04/2016 08:20:00 pm Tags: Engineering Jobs , Lagos Jobs , OND/HND/BSC Jobs , Sales Jobs , Technicians
Savvy Capire is recruiting to fill the job positions below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Contract)
Functional areas: Commercial
Department: Sales and Marketing
- The Contract Sales Representative reports to the Sales Manager and will be given specific performance targets and upon satisfactory evaluation of his/her performance against specific targets and performance standards within the stipulated period of their contract, he/she may be offered a permanent contract of employment with Savvy Capire Partners Ltd.
- Sales of company services and convert in record time.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and prospective customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison.
- Identify and explore new sales opportunities.
- Execute of sales plans and strategies as required.
- Liaise with operations unit in job inspection, pricing and margin for business profitability.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries.
- Monitor competitor activities and provide strategy to match competition.
- Monitor market trends, communicate and liaise internally and externally.
- Prepare and submit weekly marketing plan to the Sales Manager
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Directors, and CEO of the Company
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.Sc/HND/OND in any field (minimum of 2nd class lower division/lower credit) obtained from a recognized university/polytechnic
- Experience: Not less than two years of experience in service industry, preferably marketing of services for facility management will be an added advantage
- Must not be above 35 years
- Excellent planning and organizing skills Excellent customer relation skills Excellent communication skills Computer skills, including MS Office, PowerPoint, etc
- Good presentation skill both oral and written.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills Excellent customer relation skills Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills, including MS Office, PowerPoint, etc
- Interested candidates should be resident in s and its environs.
Job Title: HVAC Engineer
Job Description/ Summary
- To supervise, direct, implement and evaluate the maintenance, installation, and repair of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning equipment, including the recruitment and supervision of personnel.
- Direct installation, repair and maintenance of HVAC equipment including air handlers, chilling and heating systems, air quality equipment etc.
- Write and receive work orders; plan, supervise, and monitor work of HVAC technicians
- Provide technical assistance in diagnosis and report of mechanical systems, recommend and supervise execution of corrective actions
- Insure installation and repairs are performed in accordance with company standard
- Provide costing for repairs, replacement, and installation of HVAC units and parts
- Coordinate work between HVAC technicians and other technician or artisan on site for smooth project delivery
- Develop and effectively implement preventative maintenance schedule for clients with AMC
- Organise monthly routine check of technicians’ tools and equipment.
- Identify training needs of HVAC staffs; develop and facilitate delivery of internal and external training for apprentice.
- Write and present weekly/ monthly reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Directors, CEO and Head of Unit
- Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/City & Guide,Trade test)
- 10 to15 years’ experience in the field of maintenance on oil and gas production installations.
- A working knowledge of ducting, piping and installations of units
- Practical knowledge and experience installation and in repairs of all AC brands
- Specific professional knowledge: CMIMS: SAP/R3
- Preferably applicant living close to office location is a major consideration
Job Title: HVAC Technician
- To provide skilled work in the installation, repair, operation, and maintenance of
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (AC) equipment and systems at various stations.
- The incumbent is assigned to the Refrigeration / Air- Conditioning department of Facility Maintenance Section. S/he is report to the Maintenance Foreman for all assigned duties as an Air Conditioning Mechanic.
- The program is to install, diagnose faulty equipment/systems, and make repairs on large systems that provide for a variety of air conditioning functions such as cooling, humidifying, dehumidifying, cleaning, filtering, circulation and repair of appliances.
- General maintenance of Air conditioner (Split, Standing and Industrial Units)
- Carries out preventive maintenance of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment and systems.
- Minor repairs of faulty equipment and HVAC parts.
- Carries out routine checks and logs of the status of AC units and equipment.
- Requisitions for materials required for the smooth operation of the service.
- Assists in verification of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning spares purchased/supplied
- Any other job assigned by the superior from time to time
- Certificate of Artisanship / City and Guild Craft certificate, Trade Test 1,2&3, OND in R &A field.
- 5 years experience in heavy Central Air Conditioning Plant
- Practical knowledge and experience installation and in repairs of all AC brands.
- Knowledge: General knowledge about Electrical jobs.
- Good communication and customer relationship skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Excellent work etiquette
- Should also have good knowledge of general health and safety
- A valid Nigerian driver’s license is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume in a PDF or Word Document to Savvy Capire Partners career email: email@example.com the subject of the mail should be Position applied for eg: " Sales Executive".
Hardcopy of resume can be submitted at Office:
The Human Resources Manager,
Savvy Capire Partners Limited,
F15 City Mall Onikan,
Application Deadline 30th December, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.