Virtuoso – Our Client is a trendy
fashion-retail brand that has grown and focused on expansion for years
and operates at full scale both online and offline, which basically sets
them as fashion retail leaders, as well as a one stop physical fashion
superstore to purchase lady’s essentials, wears and
offer one of the most extensive assortment of women clothings with an
all-inclusive merchandise and retail platform for women to discover and
explore their personal style.
Our client currently offers
exciting positions for enthusiastic, passionate, and highly motivated
Retail Assistant Manager to join our team. As a member of the management
team you will strive to achieve the best results possible in a fast
paced, positive, and growing luxury environment.
Job Title: Fashion Marketing Specialist
fashion marketing specialist is to execute several dynamic marketing
campaigns in order to make the products of the company, competitive in
this high volume marketplace. They also support the internal retail
marketing processes and organize the relevant data. The role is unique
and involves doing everything from list building, and social media
assistance, to creating content for all marketing channels.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Fashion Marketing preferred.
Relevant retail experience preferred.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCES
- MUST have a passion and flair for fashion
- Be trendy and a fast thinker (be an unusual thinker)
- Ability to manage several projects/tasks concurrently
- Experience with social media through personal or professional activities
- Previous fashion marketing experience or internships will be huge advantage
- Love of ‘the trends’.. Be a fashion information consumer and be able to apply knowledge to actual conceptualization
- Love for fashion is a MUST
- Great attitude, desire to have fun and work hard
- Experience with all relevant Adobe Creative Suite Programs (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient with Internet resources
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Job Title: Retail Assistant Manager
store management in leading assigned location to achieve sales goals
through consistent operational excellence, discipline, and a committed
team who execute flawlessly. The role of a 2nd Assistant Manager is to
assist the Store Manager in fulfilling and executing the company mission
statement on a daily basis. Is obsessive about our product, people and
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
for Results Ensures that the highest level of customer service is
provided in the store. Communicates and successfully promotes programs
aimed at increasing business. Sets an example with constant customer
interaction on the selling floor and accountability for personal sales
results while maintaining a minimum SPH (sales per hour) goal. Ensures
all employees are trained and developed in product knowledge, selling
techniques, and loss prevention. Frequent one-on-ones are conducted to
ensure Associates SPH goals are achieved.
Manages a collection within the store to ensure strong sales results
are being driven through the successful implementation of all company
merchandising guidelines. Utilizes analytical skills in order to make
strategic merchandising moves on a weekly basis based off of business
reports and sell-through. Ensures the replenishment systems are followed
and the store standard expectations are consistently met.
Resolves all HR issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering
with the HR Department when necessary. Enforces all company policies and
Operations Works in conjunction
with the Store Sales Manager and Associate Sales Manager in managing all
areas of the daily operations of the store. Ensures that the sales
floor is adequately staffed and supervised. Ensures all paperwork is
completed promptly with attention to detail.
Maintains efficient systems for receiving stock shipments, transfers,
markdowns, and handling of defective merchandise. Communicates all
inventory issues to the appropriate parties. Assists in general
housekeeping duties within the store.
- 2+ years of previous retail sales experience including a minimum of 1 year of retail management
- Knowledge of Fashion Brands
- Flair and Passion for Fashion
- Must have experience with operations, merchandising, sales, and stock activities.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines concurrently.
- Ability to understand budgets, sales, hourly goals, and allocations.
- Open availability and able to work a flexible schedule
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply