16 Oct 2016
Current Jobs in a Trendy Fashion-retail Company in Lekki, Lagos
accessories. They offer one of the most extensive assortment of women clothings with an all-inclusive merchandise and retail platform for women to discover and explore their personal style.
Our client currently offers exciting positions for enthusiastic, passionate, and highly motivated Retail Assistant Manager to join our team. As a member of the management team you will strive to achieve the best results possible in a fast paced, positive, and growing luxury environment.
Job Title: Fashion Marketing Specialist
The fashion marketing specialist is to execute several dynamic marketing campaigns in order to make the products of the company, competitive in this high volume marketplace. They also support the internal retail marketing processes and organize the relevant data. The role is unique and involves doing everything from list building, and social media assistance, to creating content for all marketing channels.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Fashion Marketing preferred.
Relevant retail experience preferred.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCES
- MUST have a passion and flair for fashion
- Be trendy and a fast thinker (be an unusual thinker)
- Ability to manage several projects/tasks concurrently
- Experience with social media through personal or professional activities
- Previous fashion marketing experience or internships will be huge advantage
- Love of 'the trends'.. Be a fashion information consumer and be able to apply knowledge to actual conceptualization
- Love for fashion is a MUST
- Great attitude, desire to have fun and work hard
- Experience with all relevant Adobe Creative Suite Programs (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient with Internet resources
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Job Title: Retail Assistant Manager
Assist store management in leading assigned location to achieve sales goals through consistent operational excellence, discipline, and a committed team who execute flawlessly. The role of a 2nd Assistant Manager is to assist the Store Manager in fulfilling and executing the company mission statement on a daily basis. Is obsessive about our product, people and our customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Drive for Results Ensures that the highest level of customer service is provided in the store. Communicates and successfully promotes programs aimed at increasing business. Sets an example with constant customer interaction on the selling floor and accountability for personal sales results while maintaining a minimum SPH (sales per hour) goal. Ensures all employees are trained and developed in product knowledge, selling techniques, and loss prevention. Frequent one-on-ones are conducted to ensure Associates SPH goals are achieved.
Merchandising Manages a collection within the store to ensure strong sales results are being driven through the successful implementation of all company merchandising guidelines. Utilizes analytical skills in order to make strategic merchandising moves on a weekly basis based off of business reports and sell-through. Ensures the replenishment systems are followed and the store standard expectations are consistently met.
Human Resources Resolves all HR issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with the HR Department when necessary. Enforces all company policies and procedures.
Operations Works in conjunction with the Store Sales Manager and Associate Sales Manager in managing all areas of the daily operations of the store. Ensures that the sales floor is adequately staffed and supervised. Ensures all paperwork is completed promptly with attention to detail.
Stock Maintains efficient systems for receiving stock shipments, transfers, markdowns, and handling of defective merchandise. Communicates all inventory issues to the appropriate parties. Assists in general housekeeping duties within the store.
- 2+ years of previous retail sales experience including a minimum of 1 year of retail management
- Knowledge of Fashion Brands
- Flair and Passion for Fashion
- Must have experience with operations, merchandising, sales, and stock activities.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines concurrently.
- Ability to understand budgets, sales, hourly goals, and allocations.
- Open availability and able to work a flexible schedule
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.