SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast
paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop
capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness,
develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of
SD Capital Resources Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Business Analyst
- Developing and implementing business plans and strategies
- Drawing up proposals for prospective business presentations
- Monitor business processes and user needs, documenting business
requirements in order to enhance as well as support new and existing
- Maintain positive relationships with clients
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- Financial Modelling and Forecasting
- Identify, research and analyse process problems, recommend changes, develop solutions with all concerned stakeholders.
- Represent the company in events, conferences in the absence of the MD
- Degree in relevant discipline. A business degree will be an added advantage.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in managing an organisation.
- Strong business acumen, coupled with the ability to build strong and lasting relationships
- Must be computer savvy
Job Title: Female Front Desk/Client Service Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Greet and attend to visitors
- Ensure the front office is tidy at all times
- Answer basic questions regarding the business, such as hours of
operation, as well as providing customers with a brief explanation of
the products and services the firm offers.
- Responsible for answering all incoming calls, screening calls as
requested and routing them to their proper recipient, taking and
relaying messages as needed.
- Draft correspondence, prepares spreadsheets and create presentations.
- Managing the calendars of senior team members, as well as organizes necessary business travel arrangements.
- Ordering office supplies, files documents, makes photocopies and sends and receives faxes.
- Minimum of a B.Sc.
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role from a reputable organisation
- Must dress smartly and look presentable
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skill.
- Excellent writing skills
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the, use of Word and Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidiates should send their CV’s to: recruitment@sdhrlimited using the position as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 21st October, 2016