ToLet.com.ng – Nigeria’s 1st online lettings agency and one of Nigeria’s
fastest growing internet companies. We provide a comprehensive property
rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful,
frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.
In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and
resourceful individuals to join our young and dynamic team and to fill
the positions below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented
and resourceful individuals to join our dynamic Customer Service team;
the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring product and
services meet the established standards of quality including reliability
- Develop and update customer service policies and procedures.
- Manage and lead a team of customer services staff .
- Ensure required rate of conversion of lead within all conversion funnel.
- Ensure month on month growth on all conversion funnel.
- Organise regular trainings based on data collected.
- Handle complaints on major issues.
- Ensure customers’ needs and expectations are satisfied.
- Analysing key management information to see how well customers are being served.
- Assist in recruitment, trainings and appraisals of staff.
- Keeping up to date with developments in customer service.
- Develop, integrate and enforce departmental policy.
- Ensure accomplishment of target across units
- Monitor relevant periodic targets per role.
- Making sure accurate records are kept of communications with customers.
- Give feedback on results.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Attention to details.
- Planning and organizing.
- Judgment and decision-making.
- Customer service orientation.
- Communication skills – verbal and written.
- Data collection, management and analysis.
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
Job Title: Customer Service Intern
- Treat customers as people not numbers, metrics or problems.
- Empathise, address issues & questions, help reach rapid resolution, and make every interaction easy, memorable and valued
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of ToLet’s systems,
products and processes in order to effectively and efficiently handle a
wide range of customer enquiries.
- Take end-to-end ownership over issues and in doing so manage
customer expectations, providing education and advice whilst ensuring
issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Making changes to products and services, as requested by customers and account managers
- Accurately record and update customer information on call, across necessary internal platforms or applications.
- Proactively and constructively raise issues and contribute ideas
around how all members of the team can each work more effectively.
- As a Telephone support specialist: investigating, diagnosing and
resolving customer enquiries; working where necessary with internal
support teams and other colleagues (e.g., Sales and Design …).
- Day to day email support where required; over time, expansion of the role to include chat and social media may be required
- Work closely with customers and consumers to “troubleshoot” issues using good questioning and fact finding skills.
- Re-educate customers on the value of the product at ToLet.
- ‘Own’ your calls and customers, and always do what you committed to do, providing regular and timely updates along the way
- Love being on the phone with customers
- A great phone manner and a real desire to help
- Driven by team performance, and continually striving to be better both as an individual and as a team
- A strong team player who forms positive relationships with both colleagues and customers
- A passionate, energetic and self-motivated individual who
proactively looks at their role in the business and how they and the
wider team can do better (supports our continuous improvement
- Good time management with the ability to prioritise and manage your workload, supporting others as needed.
- A clear and strong communicator with excellent questioning and listening skills
- A high degree of emotional intelligence – the ability to stay
cool under pressure and remain helpful while handling difficult calls
- Ability to empathise and show care & consideration to
customers, whilst still being able to deliver difficult messages to
customers when needed
- An accurate and methodical individual with an excellent eye for detail
- The ability to challenge and question ideas, openly and honestly, whilst providing solutions and options
- Awaiting NYSC/at least 6-months internship program applicants.
- Candidates must also have an excellent sense of priorities.
- Candidate must have good analytic skills.
- Candidate must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must be fluent in English.
- Candidate must be a Computer literate who is able to handle basic Microsoft packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th November, 2016.