21 Oct 2016
Daniel Ogechi Akujobi Memorial (DOAM) Foundation recruitment for Graduate Program Officers
school along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, Ogun State Nigeria. He was the only son of his parents. DOAM Foundation is a non-racial, non-religious and non-discriminatory charitable organization. We respect and work with all manners of people, no matter where you come from or where you were born.
The Foundation is presently seeking for skilled and highly motivated candidates to join its team in the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer
- The Program Officer will be involved in proposal and report writing, community engagement, donor/benefactor stewardship and fundraising amongst others.
- She/He will be responsible for developing and sustaining long-term relationships with current and potential donors to maximize their philanthropic participation with the Foundation and must have strong interest in working with vulnerable populations, especially children and the youth.
- Database and donor relationship management
- Fund raising
- Develop ideas, projects and provide support to the Program Manager to develop strategies and intended outcomes to actualize the Foundation’s mission and values.
- Work with the Program Manager in partnering with other NGOs/CBOs and Institutions for building community driven strategies of improving the livelihood of orphaned and vulnerable children, including less privileged youths.
- Engage communities in defining their needs and building community driven strategies to address these needs.
- Research avenues and maintain a knowledge base to further develop and enhance the capacity of orphaned and vulnerable children (OVCs)
- Prepare routine reports on program activities.
- Prepare grant agreements and maintain grantee files.
- Monitoring and evaluation of funded projects.
- Any other duties as defined by the Program Manager.
- A first degree in any social science discipline from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience on program development and management in the non-profit or development sector.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Intellectual agility and the ability to analyze think critically and understand issues and trends in the non- profit sector.
- Unquestionable ethics and personal integrity.
- Pleasant and amiable personality
- Good resource planning, organization and utilization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Result oriented, with excellent report writing skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae, including names and contact details of three referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.