31 Oct 2016
Engineering Manager Job in an EPC Company in Lagos, Nigeria
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Job Number: WTSmvan12628
About the job
- The objective of the job is to provide a central engineering service for the Company as a whole but Facilities in particular. Primary responsibilities will involve Front-end Engineering, discipline engineering support (effectively at Technical Authority level) to detailed engineering (by 3rd party contractors), development and maintaining of Company engineering standards, management and administration of technical change to Basis of Design for projects, administration of regulatory permits/approvals and regulatory liaison with authorities (DPR), and the development and monitoring of Quality Assurance controls.
- Current operations involve both onshore and offshore areas where, in view of the maturity of the fields, projects typically include upgrades and expansion of existing facilities to accommodate infield drilling and secondary recovery (primarily water injection).
- Minimum of a BSc’s. degree in an engineering discipline.
- Recent experience of working in Nigeria is essential.
- Managed multidiscipline teams of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Sound working knowledge of engineering standards and codes.
- Computer literate (including sound working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project).
- Minimum of 25 years’ experience in engineering design, including at least 10 years for an EPC company, with at least 10 years recently at engineering management level in the oil and gas industry (both onshore and offshore).
- Previous direct experience as part of a project team in a design engineering and/or project engineering role is a prerequisite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.