The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) has a
vacancy based in Vienna, Austria for a Telecommunications Operator (Maternity leave replacement for one year and three months approximately) in the Administration & IT Services Department.
Job Title: Telecommunications Operator
- Provides telecommunication services, i.e. telephone connections including long distance calls.
- Collects general information when needed about companies, hotels, etc.
- Arranges the filing of all telecommunication documentation to monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of work.
- Completes the forms and bills of the telecommunication services for submission to authorized staff for approval/signature.
- Prepares data/information on the telecommunication services for
submission to IT Services Coordinator for the monthly report of
- Secondary School certificate plus special courses
- Two years of work experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Office Administration;
- MS Office;
- Communication & interpersonal skills;
- Customer service orientation;
- Initiative and integrity;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and German; Arabic an asset.
Commensurate remuneration package i.e. monthly basic salary of (€2,462 x
12 per year) with tax-free benefits and six-week annual leave.
Finance & Human Resources Department
A-1010 Vienna – Austria
or email: email@example.com
Online applicants should quote “Job Code 10.3.14” in the “Subject” field. An automatic reply will be sent to confirm the successful submission of the documents.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 23 October 2016. Acknowledgements will only be sent to short-listed candidates.