A reputable Project Management Consulting, is currently seeking for
suitably and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- To provide an efficient and responsive administrative,
organisational, and logistical service to the MD, helping him to manage
and prioritize his time.
- You will be responsible for providing full secretarial
assistance to the management team during absences to ensure a high level
of service is maintained.
- This position will be of key importance within the organisation
and the successful candidate must have previous project support and
administrative experience within a fast-paced customer facing
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan
and organise your workload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly
in an appropriate manner.
- You will be able to communicate with our various foreign partners Uk, Dubai, Poland.
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- Act as project lead when the MD is not available
- Well spoken, articulated and can multi-task
- Will need to be able to update project costing schedules on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection
with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his
- Organise inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any
relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments, requiring Bio or photos etc.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements
are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary,
necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations
to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any
engagements he is involved in. Keep and maintain an accurate record of
papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- To attend supervision, training and meetings as and when
required. You may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks around the
company’s that may be deemed necessary.
- Be aware of Health and Safety standards; along with a high understanding of Dignity and Diversity in the workplace
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Willing to travel
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organisational skills
Desirable skills but not mandatory:
- A second language such as French, Chinese, Spanish or German
Career progression dependent on performance and desire:
- Group Head Projects
- Group MD
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply