9 Oct 2016
Experienced Job Position at Pfizer
We strive to provide access to safe, effective and affordable medicines and related health care services to the people who need them.
Pfizer is recruiting to fill this positions below.
Job Title: Global Risk, Compliance and Control (“GRCC”), Senior Regional Director, PEH
The GRCC Senior Regional Colleague will be responsible for providing regional risk, compliance and control guidance and overseeing the work performed by Regional Leads and in-market CCRs around Compliance Quality activities, remediation plans, and reporting. In addition, the Lead Colleague will be responsible for aggregating, analyzing and reporting results of analysis and Compliance Quality activities for respective regions on a periodic basis and escalating issues and trends to the GRCC CoE Leads and work closely with Finance Leadership Teams on remedial action. Other key activities include ongoing training of CCR resources and partnering with other departments operations. Areas of focus include FCPA and Financial Controls.
• Execute the strategy, goals and activities of the GRCC function globally to facilitate risk identification, mitigation and control monitoring activities for areas in-scope
• Provide updates to the GRCC Leader and key stakeholders as necessary with respect to the status of the GRCC FCPA key risks, issues, trends, remediation and action plans
• Promote consistent approach across all markets on controls practices and processes.
• Identify common remediation themes across GEP markets and implement consistent solutions across-market
• Work with Senior leadership team to execute and identify project and compliance enhancements initiatives
• Partner with other compliance groups to work together to enhance market compliance initiatives
• Partner with commercial organization within GEP markets to drive accountabilities in market compliance initiatives and ownership
• Promote awareness of compliance and controls while driving a strong culture that supports the initiatives
• Partner with divisional controllers on financial controls education, implementation of Accounting Policy, and themes to implement new initiatives
• Coordinate global interpretational advice with relevant stake-owners on new or pre-existing corporate requirements and coordinate or support implementation of guidance on new practices and models across markets (e.g. commercial plans, pharmacy programs, e-cards, alliance arrangements, etc.)
• Provide support and guidance to business process owners in the development, execution, and documentation of remedial actions for any deficiencies in ICOFR/ SOX or FCPA design or operating effectiveness or process enhancements identified through day-to-day compliance and control activities, control self-assessments, Corporate Audits, or GRCC Compliance Quality activities
• Provide guidance, mentor and direct Regional GRCC Leads in assigned markets
• Encourage a strong and practical risk awareness, compliance and control culture
• Work closely with and train Regional GRCC and CCR colleagues to ensure common understanding of the approaches, tools, and reporting requirements
• Identify opportunities for improvements and design and execute plans to increase efficiencies while maintaining strong controls. Work with markets to help find solutions to resource constraints in achieving a strong control environment
• Execute and measure compliance quality activities to be performed in market, contribute to process improvements
• Consult with key stakeholders on remedial actions and provide guidance on the development of remediation/action plans related to high risk areas
• Help support and maintain activities with the BWise system.
• Support communications Divisional Management, Corporate Functions and third parties regarding:
Risk, control and compliance issues
Development of control guidance and interpretation
Applicable new or modified laws, their interpretation, associated corporate policies, guidance and training, monitoring requirements as well as reporting and escalation of compliance issues
• Conduct talent and performance review, development, goal setting activities for direct reports in accordance with Pfizer Human Resource standards
• Plan and execute on special projects as needed
• Drive completion of Remediation Plans
• Approximately 10 – 12 years of working experience in a risk management/control environment, including experience with risk identification, measurement and assessment, risk monitoring, reporting and escalation
• Experience in leading group associated with Financial and FCPA Controls.
• Experience setting up, implementing and managing a large/complex group or project
• Experience navigating a large, complex organization and managing stakeholders interests using a matrixed organization
• Strong project management skills
• Experience influencing and executing complex solutions involving multiple groups
• Experience developing and executing training at all levels of the organization
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university: MBA / CPA preferred
• Experience building a high performing team.
• Excellent analytical skills with a demonstrated ability in risk identification, measurement and assessment, risk monitoring, reporting and escalation
• Strong organization and planning skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
On the proceeding page, select Nigeria - All Locations, then click on Search
Application Deadline: 10/10/2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.