13 Oct 2016
Factory Controller Job at PeoplePrime
Both clients and job seekers benefit from our wide network of contacts across diverse sectors, from government to financial services, oil & gas to telecommunications.
Job Title: Factory Controller
Reference Number: PP196
- Calculate cost prices and IC prices and analyze deviations with actual cost prices.
- Prepare internal management reports (for the Production unit of the company).
- Prepare and consolidate yearly production budgets.
- Review production Profit & Loss: actual against budgeted performance and prepare reports explaining deviations. Responsible for safeguarding integrity of registrations, monitoring and follow up on irregularities.
- Consistent supervision of stock, follow up on the flow of input to production to stock.
- Develop further the use of available IT control/reporting as it relates to production.
- Assist in implementing the necessary set up in management control area.
- Execute adhoc investigations on request of Management Controller.
- Experience in an International FMCG/Manufacturing work environment.
- Exposure to cost accounting and factory manufacturing processes.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of Accounting principles.
- Hands on and practical approach to solving problems.
- Ability to work independently.
- Working knowledge and ability to use SAP/ERP software.
- Proficient in the use Microsoft Excel package.
- Analytical skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Leadership and supervisory skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self driven and Result oriented.
- Team player.
- Open-minded attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) - Second Class Lower
- 6 - 8 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.