28 Oct 2016
Field Service Engineer Job in a Supplier of Equipment, Packaging Services and Label Manufacturing Company
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Job Reference: 1130
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
- Read, interpret and work from blueprints, drawings, schematics, diagrams, sketches, and specifications.
- Safely lift heavy tools and materials.
- Diagnose electronic, electro-mechanical, electrical, and mechanical malfunctions.
- Make complex emergency repairs.
- Reporting during and after business trip and keep accurate records
- Learn characteristics of new systems and equipment and update skills to adapt to changing technology.
- Learn general and specialized software applications.
- Learn basic features of computer equipment.
- Effectively use test equipment.
- B.Sc., in Electrical/Mechanical Technology and/or equivalent hands on job experience
- Reliable written and spoken English skills
- Work effectively and cooperatively with other personal
- Willingness to travel without restrictions outside Nigeria.
- Minimum of 2/3 years’ professional experience (in an industrial field)
- Follow oral and written instructions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.