10 Oct 2016
Field Service Engineer Job in an Engineering Company in Lagos
Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Our client an Engineering company as requested to fill the below vacancy:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
- Perform on-site installation of electrical systems and equipment; perform ongoing preventive maintenance, repair and calibration after installation.
- Maintain knowledge of the report system to the extent required for timely and accurate input of field information necessary.
- Provide leadership and technical direction to skilled labor performing work on customer sites.
- Respond to requests for emergency repairs and services to troublesome equipment.
- Provide technical instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding installation, operation, calibration, repair and maintenance at customer's sites.
- Electrical Degree from an accredited university.
- Acts as Duty Engineer when required to receive out-of-hours calls and determines course of action.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com , with the relevant position applied for as heading. Interviews is on first come first serve basis
Application Deadline Wednesday, 12th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.