Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of
Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA
Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the
economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance,
Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Our client an Engineering company as requested to fill the below vacancy:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
- Perform on-site installation of electrical systems and
equipment; perform ongoing preventive maintenance, repair and
calibration after installation.
- Maintain knowledge of the report system to the extent required for timely and accurate input of field information necessary.
- Provide leadership and technical direction to skilled labor performing work on customer sites.
- Respond to requests for emergency repairs and services to troublesome equipment.
- Provide technical instruction and assistance to customer
representatives regarding installation, operation, calibration, repair
and maintenance at customer’s sites.
- Electrical Degree from an accredited university.
- Acts as Duty Engineer when required to receive out-of-hours calls and determines course of action.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org , with the relevant position applied for as heading. Interviews is on first come first serve basis
Application Deadline Wednesday, 12th October, 2016.