21 Oct 2016
Finance Coordinator Job at Education As a Vaccine
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/21/2016 08:50:00 am Tags: Accounting Jobs , Business and Finance Jobs , Education As a Vaccine
mechanism for improved quality of life for vulnerable children and young people.
JOB TITLE: Finance Coordinator
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with at least two (2)- three(3) years experience or Post-Graduate
- Diploma in Accounting with at least one (1) year experience.
- *Support the creation of organizational forecast.
- *Prepare monthly bank reconciliation.
- *Post financial transactions into QuickBook daily and upload payment on online bank platform.
- *Support developing monthly and yearly financial reports for submission to the Executive Director.
- *Support the auditing of organizational account by an appointed external auditor on an annual basis.
- *Support quarterly organizational internal audits for State Finance and Administration Operations.
- *Develop and process organizational payroll
- *Support development of organization and donor’s budget.
- *Provide technical support and supervision to the finance officers and finance assistance.
- *Support/ refine accounting financial management tools in line with organization priorities annually.
- *Support in preparing organization budget.
- *Act on behalf of the team leader, finance and admin where and when necessary.
- *Undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click this link, this will take you to an online Google Spread Sheet. Fill in your details in the appropriate cells and EXIT!
NOTE: Do no try to save, as what you typed is saved automatically.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.