Job Title: Finance & IS Manager
Reports to: Head of Finance Africa
Subordinates: Accounting, Reporting, Budgeting & IS
Ensure that all financial and accounting activities are efficiently carried out and conform to National & International legal regulations as well as accounting standards. Reports and monitor the financial status on a regular basis, according to guidelines and requirements provided by HO. Ensure that all IT needs are timely satisfied and that effective IT solutions that improve operational efficiency are provided.
- · Manage and control the financial activities in order to ensure conformity with company guidelines, National and International Legal regulations and accounting standards.
- Coordinate and prepare the annual budget proposal, facilitate the Operational and financial commitments of the plant by monitoring the results and proposing corrective action whenever needed.
- Partner with Production, SC, Sales and Customer Service in
determining Financial Impact due to Product cost reductions, new product
roll out etc and prepare periodic forecasts to update management on
- Ensure the provision, proper operation
& maintenance of IT System solutions so as to offer the necessary
operating tools to the organisation.
- Ensure that technical support is provided to all users at all times by the responsible IT Staff.
Develop Knowledge of the political, technical and economic
particularities affecting the business of own area. Develop and maintain
good relationships with local financial institutions.
Manage and Develop direct reporting staff aiming at boosting performance
with stretching assignments and carefully planned development
- Keep abreast of developments and implement best practices; build upon existing knowledge, methods and systems.
- Prepare monthly reports including profitability analysis, KPI reports, consolidated P&L.
- Analyze Financial Performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against budgets.
- Analyze current and Past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue,cost of sales ,expenses and capital expenditures. Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis to support department managers.
- Identify, investigate, and analyse potential operational improvement. Propose operational changes ( Policy, procedures, processes etc )
- Manage and approve the cash-flow projections and prepare proposals for minimization of financial risks.
- Monitor the financial agreements with customers and suppliers in order to ensure compliance with the existing contracts and group policies.
KPI’s – Performance
- · Staff directly supervised
- Staff indirectly supervised
- Department operating expenses
- IT capex
- Department’s budget
- B.Sc. in Finance
- M.Sc. in Finance or MBA
- Proficient user of the English language
- IT systems basic knowledge
- 5-7 years of relevant experience (Preferably in a multinational environment)
- Experience of working with ERP systems. Knowledge of Navision will be considered as plus
- Knowledge of IFRS will be considered as plus
- Experience with Operations preferred
- Local tax legislation knowledge
Competencies – Skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Team and integrated working
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
- Sound business and professional ethics
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Highly organised
- Effective communication
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply