The Workplace Centre is a state-of-the-art skills development centre
that provides employability and entrepreneurial skills, training as well
as HR intervention services to its clients.
The Workplace Centre is recruiting to fill the vacant job position below:
Job Title: Financial Sales Executive
- The Sales Executive is responsible for promoting and driving the
sale of Loans and other company’s services to salary earners working
and residing in Lagos.
- The sales executive plays a key role in communicating the
organization product to new and existing customers and developing
markets for new products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Sale of Loans and other services.
- Managing market penetration/ growth of product
- Follow up Leads as assigned by the Team Lead.
- Contributing to developing marketing plans and strategies
- New business development
- Preparation of weekly marketing call reports to the Team Lead
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan
- Communication skills
- Product knowledge.
- Problem solving, analytical reasoning abilities.
- Good listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any field.
- Must have NYSC Certificate or exemption letter.
- Relevant work experience in similar role will be an added advantage.
- Must not be more than 33years by December 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: email@example.com using “Financial Sales Executive” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th October, 2016.