First Bank of Nigeria Limited – As the leading player in the Nigerian
financial services sector, First Bank has solidified itself as a brand
of fortitude, strength and innovation since its inception in 1894.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the positions of Graduate Trainees nationwide:
First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
- – The FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) is a yearly
recruitment exercise aimed at attracting suitably qualified and
self-motivated individuals into the Bank’s Talent Pool to meet the
growing manpower requirements across the enterprise. It is a talent
sourcing initiative of the Bank geared towards the recruitment of young,
intelligent, purpose-driven and dynamic individuals.
- – The Programme also provides the platform to attract fresh and
talented young graduates who will be groomed to drive the Bank’s vision
of being the clear leader and Nigeria’s Bank of first choice. Driven by
our vision, FirstBank has continued to reinvent itself with a view to
sustaining its leadership position in the marketplace on all parameters.
- – Here in FirstBank, our people are recognized as the most
valuable resource on which competitive advantage is built and we
acknowledge their quality and contributions to the overall corporate
goals and objectives.
- – Come build your career with us, if you desire to be part of a
premier financial service institution with multi-jurisdictional presence
in major cities and countries across the globe.
- – Take a bold step and apply for the ongoing Graduate Trainee Programme if you meet the specified criteria listed below.
- – Not more than 27 years old by December 2016.
- – Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with ‘Second Class Lower’ or HND with ‘Upper Credit’
- – Must have completed NYSC with a valid certificate
Key Competency and Attributes:
- – Excellent communication skills
- – Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- – Good team player
- – Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- – Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and Power Point
- – Analytical skills
- – Self-driven and results-oriented
- – Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
Steps on How to Apply
- – When the page opens;
- – Fill in the details then go to your email and view the activation email. Follow the instruction in the mail.
- – Once your mail has been activated, you will receive a second
email showing you your login details. Kindly note these details and keep
them safe as you would need them to apply for more vacancies on the
- – Login with the details sent to you proceed to fill out the forms as described below.
- – When you login, a page is displayed and you are required to
enter your personal details. At the completion of this page, click on
the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen. NB: Always click on the
arrow in a box to get more options for that particular field.
- – Next, click on Additional Infomation. Fill in your details.
- – Click on the Passport tab. Upload a passport that meets up to the size indicated at the top.
- – Then, click on “Educational Qualification”. Click on “Add
Qualification”. Proceed to fill the appropriate details. NB: Nigerian
Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
- – Next, click on the “Employment History” tab. Fill in your details and click the “Update” button.
- – Then click on the “Certifications” tab. Click the “Add
certification” and proceed to fill in the appropriate details. Do not
forget to “Update” the information.
- – Lastly, click on the “Documents” tab. On the Documents box,
select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload. NB: Ensure
the documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the
- – Once all these are done, you have created a profile on the
e-Recruiter. You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies
available on the Portal. You can update your information at any time.
- – In order to proceed with your application, repeat the above
steps. After applying, you will receive a short message saying
- – You have successfully applied for a vacancy.
Application Deadline 7th November, 2016.