First City Monument Bank Fresh Graduate Internship Programme – Are you a student or a fresh graduate between the ages of 16-25? Smart,
ambitious and ready to experience life in the business world? You may
just be the #FCMBFlexxtern we are looking for!
Programme : First City Monument Bank Fresh Graduate Internship (FCMB Flexxtern Programme)
- To enter The Contest, applicant must be at least 16 years old at the time of entry
- Applicants must either be a student or fresh graduate
not younger than 16 years or older than 25 years of age at the time of
- Contestants must be a student or fresh graduate of any of the following courses.
- Business administration
- Mass communication
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Banking & Finance
- Literary Studies
- The Contest is not open to employees of First City Monument Bank (“FCMB”) or members of their immediate families.
- FCMB’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and binding on all participants.
- FCMB does not assume responsibility for accommodation, transportation or logistics at any point during The Contest.
- Prizes won during The Contest are not transferable to another person.
- The prizes won cannot be exchangeable for cash.
- The Contest deadlines including entry submission and
voting deadlines are as indicated on different banners and promotional
- FCMB reserves the right use all creative assets
including participant pictures, videos, graphics and other material
related to The Contest in promotion of its Flexx product.
- By entering this competition, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- FCMB excludes itself from all losses, expenses or
damages that may be suffered or incurred by any of the Contestants as a
result of entering into the contest, except such losses, expenses or
damages are attributable to FCMB’s negligence or misconduct.
- 5 winners will each get a 3-month Internship with FCMB or one of companies partnering with the Bank for this initiative.
- Entry into The Contest shall be strictly through the FCMB Flexx microsite https://apply.fcmb.com/Flexxtern
- Only Flexx account holders are eligible to participate
in The Contest. Any entry discovered to have been submitted by a
non-Flexx account holder will be immediately disqualified at whatever
point during The Contest this discovery is made.
- Entry submission closes on October 22nd, 2016.
- The Contest is a one stage process
- Contestants will be required create a 45-second YouTube
video of themselves to the contest site, explaining why they should be
hired as “The Flexxtern”. The YouTube link will be submitted upon
registration on The Contest site.
- Entry into the contest begins on 12th October, 2016 and closes on the 22nd October,2016.
How to Participate
- Create a 45-second YouTube Video with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern explaining why you should be hired as “The Flexxtern”
- Visit https://apply.fcmb.com/Flexxtern
- Register and submit your YouTube link, you’ll receive an email to verify your entry.
- Once verified, share the link to your entry and invite
your friends to vote for you (public voting accounts for 40% of the
- Members of the public can vote for their preferred contestant once throughout the entry submission period
- Winners will be selected using a combination of public votes and panel votes:
- Public votes: 40%
- Panel votes: 60%
- The panel will comprise a representative each from FCMB
and all participating companies, who will be required to review the
entries and independently vote for all entries. The final votes will
then be collated to identify the final winners.
- If you have any questions about the #FCMBFexxtern contest, please send an email to email@example.com