28 Oct 2016
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Vacancy for a National Agro Manager
Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: National Agro Manager
- Coordinate and monitor aggregators in depots and collection point managers according to SOP
- Responsible for the aggregation of local commodities like maize, soya bean, sorghum, cassava and wheat
- Formulate the company’s annual commodities strategy to increase product.
- Manage and coordinate the activities of the Agro Area Managers to ensure that individual targets and objectives are delivered.
- Report all changes in market trends and the competitors’ market share.
- Responsible for agricultural product development and market development.
- Develop strategic sales and purchase of agro products and vendor relationship
- have knowledge of crop and soil science
- be able to coordinate the input in order to make this business more competitive
- understand commercial aspect on agro products
- Five (5) O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English/WAEC at not more than one sitting
- First degree in Agronomy (or any other Agric extensions related discipline)
- MBA will be an added advantage
- 8 - 10 years relevant experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.