Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the
hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our
guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7
in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services.
Bolton White Hotels &
Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service
requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant &
unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a
breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our
people are the cornerstone of our success.
Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is recruiting to fill the job position of:
Job Title: F&B Supervisor
Report To: F&B Manager
- Assist in the organization, management and administration of all operational aspects for the Food and Beverage Outlets.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in scheduling reservations and parties or special events
in Hotel or Apartment, Off the Record, and the Private dining room.
- Ensure that all aspects are communicated to the culinary team
and to all other managers in the F&B department to ensure all
details are correctly maintained.
- Manage the Open Table system with the host staff, ensuring accuracy of all guest reservations and shift reservations.
- Assist Host staff with greeting and seating guests during peak times of operation.
- Organize all documentation for shift work on a daily basis
including pre-shift reports, daily training topics, shift floor plan,
requisitions for beverage, food and sundries and manage labour on a
- Attend interdepartmental meetings to ensure good cross communication between departments.
- Assist in the development of marketing initiatives, menu items,
and other items to stimulate growth in sales for each outlet and a
variety of latest market developments.
- Be aware of and assist to control current budgeted and forecasted revenues, payroll, and product costs.
- Ensure all current Accounting and Human Resources policies are
being adhered to. Report any issues or grievances to the Director of
Restaurants and or Human Resources.
- Assist in maintaining all Micros programming for food and beverage outlets.
- Ensure all staff are meeting all established standards of
service. Monitor and test service skills of staff, retrain and reinforce
all standards on food and quality and service details daily. Provide
feedback and appraisals as necessary.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness of dining rooms and work areas;
communicate issues of safety, cleanliness or malfunctions to
appropriate departments; manage maintenance/safety issues to completion.
- Plan and conduct meetings for outlets to ensure staff is
correctly communicated with and that staff are consistently trained and
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management/Restaurant Management
preferred or equivalent experience; Two to Three years related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Knowledge of food service operations and a variety of styles of
services. License/Certification: obtain any/all locally required
licenses/certifications that relate to the job being performed such as
food safety certifications will be added advantage.
- To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to a satisfactory standard.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill Food and Beverage Supervisor.
- This position is one of very high guest contact and position
profile, as such, all established standards of excellence must be
maintained at all times and every effort must be made to meet and/or
exceed all guest expectations or requests.
- This position supervises all hourly employees in the food and
beverage outlets and is responsible for assisting in the administrative
tasks related to the outlets.
- Must have good working knowledge of the English language –
ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and
- Ability to write simple correspondence and effectively present
information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests and
other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations
using units of Nigeria money and weight measurements, volume and
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal
with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by any employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger,
handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org