Fosad Consulting – Our client, a key player
in the Nigerian oil and gas sector, with a quality portfolio and
capabilities that extend to upstream, downstream, data appraisal for
petroleum projects is looking to hire a vibrant and
detailed individual to fill the role of Front Office Executive who will be responsible for handling front office reception, general office support, customer service and administration duties.
Job Title: Front Office Executive
- Provide excellent customer service delivery to clients.
- Responsible for maintaining sanitation and orderliness of the company reception area at all times.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to the Head Corporate
Services, including all furniture, fittings and equipment around the
- Acts as first point of contact for guests and employees.
- Adhere to instructions given by management and ensure that all
polices regarding office support and administration are adhered to.
- Oversee all admin related procurement i.e. stationeries, provisions etc.
- Update appointment calendars and schedule follow-up appointments.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person and on the telephone.
- Receive In-coming mails/correspondence, registration of such documents and re-directing it to the appropriate staff.
- Maintain staff attendance register.
- Fulfill all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety.
- Conduct basic security checks throughout the day and report concerns to the Head Corporate Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Service driven hand flexible.
- Computer proficiency.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in operations, customer service or administration area.
- Good interpersonal skills and etiquette.
- Excellent communication skill; listening, speaking, reading and writing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply