GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with
software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers
by speaking the language of industry.
GE is recruiting to fill the job position of:
Job Title: Women’s Healthcare Product Marketing Manager, Africa
Job Number: 2630068
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
- Women’s Healthcare Product Marketing develops a regional
product/portfolio strategy including positioning, market segmentation
and targeting and installed base retention.
- This position is responsible for generating growth in the DGS
Women’s Healthcare portfolio (Mammo & BMD) in Africa through demand
creation, installed base retention and funnel acceleration in
partnership with Field Marketing; and supporting future product
- Collecting win/loss & competitive insight on product
portfolios at regional level; feedback to global product; recommend and
develop marketing programs to adjust product positioning and improve
win rate and share positon.
- Conducting in-depth research to define customer problem
statement, success metrics, clinical and economic needs, buying cycles,
and personas (to support development of global MRD) .
- Validating global value proposition and messaging and adapt for regional use.
- Prioritizing and mapping global customer segments and work with
Field Marketing on demand creation activities to achieve NPI and
- Working with Field Marketing organization on interlocks,
understanding and reacting to win-loss, leveraging demand generation
opportunities, providing relevant support for regional campaigns, etc.
- Developing programs to gather regional evidence of customer
success, early adopters, show sites, and clinical evidence where
- Coordinating product training for commercial teams by leveraging Global Product Marketing and Global Product Management support
- Providing commercial teams product knowledge in product use, differentiation, positioning and pricing
- Collaborating with commercial leadership and global marketing to develop the region market and orders forecast.
- Ensuring regional marketing plans & execution are aligned
with global marketing plan (value proposition, positioning, marketing
mix, etc.) to grow orders and share.
- Providing region input to business cases for products/upgrades
that are at concept stage, work with Global Product Marketing to
develop, test and prototype new product ideas
- Employing clinical and industry trend analysis, and market share and competitive analysis relevant to a product / portfolio.
- Developing and supporting product-specific KOL’s and advisory boards.
- Developing regional thought leadership and advertising and
promotion strategy in support of demand creation and funnel acceleration
- Adapting global marketing assets (including sales tools) to
ensure that the region commercial organization has the right tools to
position and sell product configurations / portfolio effectively.
- Training direct / indirect sales channels.
- Identifying and establishing reference and show sites.
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality
Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and
applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Responsible for ensuring legal and regulatory approval of all marketing communications prior to external release
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of direct reports
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
- Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
- Prior experience in a leadership role with direct reports
- MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
- Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
- Previous experience in Mammography (Clinical or Industry)
- French and English speaking is beneficial but not mandatory
- Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
- Healthcare product/industry acumen
- Segment experience (where applicable)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply