GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with
software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers
by speaking the language of industry.
GE Oil & Gas is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Platform Functionality Specialist
Job Number: 2713611
Postal Code: W6 8BJ
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Headquarters
- The Digital Platform Functionality Specialist is responsible for
ensuring the Oil & Gas digital platforms, including web sites,
e-commerce and other communication channels are aligned to help drive
all of our digital communication efforts including e-commerce, revenue
marketing campaigns and overall O&G positioning of products and
- The individual in this role will collaborate with IT and also
work closely with other digital communicators across the function,
including the culture digital platforms leader, the website content
leader and other marketing and communication team members.
- Manage digital marketing platforms and channels through a deep understanding of all digital tools and channels.
- Support integrated marketing campaigns through digital channels
including web, and mobile, providing strong execution of projects to
support revenue and marketing objectives
- Partner to ensure digital content on ours site and apps reflect the overall brand strategy.
- Work with Insights & Ops team to determine reporting
strategy for activity of customers on our site, how that relates to
purchase habits and other digital interaction
- Provide insights on creating of metrics and insights / insights to action that will affect on-going digital strategy.
- Strategically identify new and emerging technology that assists
in digital marketing solutions, and partner with the solutions team to
determine the fit for our business.
- Leverage digital best practices in conjunction with audience
insights to deliver best-in-class solutions across owned digital
properties including, but not limited to web and mobile apps.
- Drive improvement in digital strategy by offering consistent
reporting and insights based on customer engagement and behaviour across
owned, earned and paid digital channels.
- This position lives at the intersection of analytics, digital
content and creative, with direct responsibilities in fulfilling GE Oil
& Gas digital goals.
- Work in partnership with IT and team members to develop
solutions that fit within digital strategy by leveraging new or emerging
technology. Solutions should be strategic, and support long-term
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Marketing,
Business, Communications or related field or equivalent knowledge and
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical thinker – ability to review data and interpret
into high-level insights pertinent to overall digital strategy, and
adjust strategy accordingly. Deep experience working within different
- Experience in digital marketing, with significant experience in
SEM, SEO and managing digital content across web, mobile, app and
- Deep knowledge of digital platforms with proven years of
professional experience working in a team or agency environment managing
digital platforms and campaigns in a digital ecosystem.
- Proven experience with managing a project from ideation to execution.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative attitude.
- Creative mind-set with strong knowledge of digital development.
- Demonstrated practice in managing multiple projects, tasks and priorities as well as external vendors
- Passion for emerging digital trends and technology.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply