Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited is a fast growing pharmaceutical company engaged in
developing,manufacturing and marketing a broad range of pharmaceutical products.Our core strength lies in developing and manufacturing differentiated pharmaceutical products in-house which we
commercialize through our marketing infrastructure across geographies and relationships with multi-national pharmaceutical companies cross Nigeria and West Africa at large.
Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited is seeking talented individuals with Healthcare knowledge whose
personal values align with the company’s Healthcare core values:
Integrity, Learning, Accountability and Performance.
Job Title: Trainee Health Consultant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Negotiate compensation at rates to allow optimal margins and meet
- or exceed monthly sales goals in accordance with the development plan.
- Meet or exceed established performance metrics.
- Demonstrate high level of activities to include telephone calls, emailing and other communication vehicles as appropriate.
- Enjoy being competitive and aggressive in obtaining goals
- Be relentless in the pursuit of new sales opportunities
- Work well with a team
- Understand and be willing to invest the time necessary to build a book of business
Job Title: Office Assistant
- General reception duties. Return calls as appropriate usually on request.
- Maintain office filing and storage systems.
- Keep filing/document management system for electronic and paper
- documents organized.
- Monitor and order office supplies.
- Distribute/file all incoming mail.
- Data entry.
- Perform errands that assist daily functions.
Qualifications & skills
- Good organizational skills and record keeping
- Cheerful presence and people skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Self starter who can work independently.
- Skill in establishing priorities and managing workload.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Reports to Admin Manager
Job Title: Production Superintendent
- Supervises a team of Operators and all Supervisors, along with their respective teams, covering the preparation and running of production batches from organizing of materials and pre-weighing through reacting, spraydrying, blending, mixing, packing and x-ray to delivery to the outbound warehouse.
- Ensures optimal use of all resources so as to achieve production targets.
- Investigates and attempts to solve problems that impact on quality, downtime, yield, throughput, and ensures that unresolved problems are brought to managements attention.
- Ensures compliance to all operational, quality, health & safety, good manufacturing practice and hygiene procedures as required by the company including the application of first aid in the event of an injury and the contacting of relevant leadership after hours if required due to an accident or emergency incident like power failures, flooding, etc.
- Initiates disciplinary procedures in accordance with the company disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Liases with service providers such as waste removal and laundry service providers so as to ensure continuity of site services after hours.
- Coaches and mentors Supervisors and Operators.
- Completes shift reports as required, detailing the progress of the blending operation, condition of the plant, forklifts, high reach trucks, absenteeism, any accidents or incidents, PPE compliance and plant cleaning.
- Responsible for being the Shiftsman on site after hours, taking full responsibility for the whole factory out of normal office hours.
- Relevant Qualification (prefer a Degree).
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a Supervisory role.
- Must be from the FMCG Food industry.
- Management experience preferred.
Job Title: Credit Manager
Responsibilities and essential job functions includes but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of the Credit department and ensure all standards are followed
- Ensure all procedures regarding billing, collection, credit cards, inquiries, cheque cashing are followed
- Inspect all in-house accounts to ensure adherence to the company’s credit policy; assist with the collection efforts of these accounts where necessary
- Ensure local credit policies are followed
- Review all requests for credit and approve as appropriate according to the in-house credit policies
- Communicate approval or non-approval to the appropriate managers
- Ensure proper handling of the filing systems in place according to policies and procedures
- Monitor accounts receivables as required
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a credit department required.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and relevant
- computer applications required.
- University/College Degree in a related discipline.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to focus attention on clients needs, remaining.
- calm and courteous at all times.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s to:
Application Deadline: 28th November 2016
Note: Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.