25 Oct 2016
Graduate Job Vacancies in an Automotive Company in Lagos via Workforce Group
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/25/2016 08:52:00 pm Tags: Lagos Jobs , OND/HND/BSC Jobs , Workforce Management Centre
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Officer
- Investigate AR accounts upon request
- Supporting monthly closing activities and reconciliations
- Participate in finance projects and work on other ad hoc requests.
- HND/B.Sc. in Accounting / Finance or Economics or equivalent by experience.
- Previous experience in Finance/Accounting/AR - required
- Knowledge of finance systems (Rascal) - advantage
- MS Office (excel, word) working knowledge - required
- Able to communicate on different levels of the organization
- Able to work in a multi-cultural, international environment
- Networking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
Job Title: Security Control Room Officer
- To provide and support a full Security Control Room Operation in a 24 hour response environment - utilising and operating all the systems within the control room, ensuring that all requests for assistance are attended too and that all electronic systems are operating to their optimum.
- To operate and respond to all aspects of Control Room Operations.
- To operate, monitor, evaluate and maintain CCTV systems and ensuring visual images are always to necessary standard.
- Manage the dedicated emergency telephones and the telephone system and be aware of emergency response procedures.
- Manage the Access Control Systems and two-way radio communications with Security.
- Monitor the Fire Alarm systems and pass on via radio or telephone any information necessary for the safety and security of the company.
- Report as necessary any incidents to the emergency services.
- Undertake any other duties that are necessary within the Security Control room.
- Report any failures or issues to the Security Manager.
- Hold a University Degree/HND in any discipline.
- Must have a minimum of two years hands-on Control Room experience in the use of CCTV, Access Control System and two-way radio communications.
- An ability to demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude.
- An ability to work as part of a team over a 24/7 rotating roster.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good experience in Microsoft Office applications, word and excel.
- A high level of written and oral communication to undertake routine management reporting, log keeping and reporting of incidents.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Stating the job title as the email subject eg: “Account Receivable Officer”.
Note: Only qualified persons would be invited for an interview
Application Deadline Wednesday, 26th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.