16 Oct 2016
Graduate Sales Executives Jobs in a Production and Printing Services Company
With marketing premiums, promotional materials, corporate and executive gift items, they have continued to meet the corporate and marketing support needs of various organizations. High Quality, Prompt Delivery and Reliability are their values. If you share same values as a Sales Executive, then this role is yours.
Job Title: Sales Executives
- Manage showroom operation.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information in the showroom.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing company standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Must possess a good first degree.
- Knowledgeable in handling Point of Sales (POS) Terminal.
- Must have strong prospecting and customer / client relationship skills.
- Must have at least two (2) years experience in outdoor and show room sales.
- Knowledgeable and well-equipped in handling various OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) projects and corporate campaigns.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.