28 Oct 2016
Graduate Sales Executives Jobs in a Reputable Hotel on Lagos Island
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/28/2016 08:25:00 pm Tags: Hotel Jobs , Lagos Jobs , Sales Jobs , Workforce Management Centre
Job Title: Sales Executive
- We are in need of Sales Executives for one of our clients, a leading hotel on the Island. Sales executives would drive the Room and Conferencing revenue through proactive sales.
- They would also sell according to guest requirements and availability which would be in adherence to company standards and selling strategy.
- Understands the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Assess the hotels business to maximize contribution from available sales opportunities and generate room revenues
- Weekly sales & marketing report to submitted it to all concerned
- Solicits and follows up on business referrals and potential sales
- Closes the best opportunities for the hotel based on market conditions and hotel needs.
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Designs, develops and sells creative catered events.
- Qualified candidates must have at least a B.Sc. or HND from an accredited Tertiary institution within or outside the country.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Good Commercial Focus
- Problem Solving Skills
- Leadership Competencies
- Passionate and has Integrity
- Must be resident in Lagos (if not, she/he must be willing to relocate to Lagos).
- Must have an extensive knowledge of LAGOS market with a remarkable client base. They must also have some years of experience in Banquet, Catering & Room Sales
- Well presented, with an outgoing and friendly attitude.
- Experience in sales and marketing in a similar role would be an added advantage.
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player
Monthly salary is attractive with good commissions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com The Subject of the mail should be "Sales Executive - Hospitality"
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.