Job Title: Sales Executive
- We are in need of Sales Executives for one of our clients, a
leading hotel on the Island. Sales executives would drive the Room and
Conferencing revenue through proactive sales.
- They would also sell according to guest requirements and
availability which would be in adherence to company standards and
- Understands the overall market – competitors’ strengths and
weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to
sell against them.
- Assess the hotels business to maximize contribution from available sales opportunities and generate room revenues
- Weekly sales & marketing report to submitted it to all concerned
- Solicits and follows up on business referrals and potential sales
- Closes the best opportunities for the hotel based on market conditions and hotel needs.
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Designs, develops and sells creative catered events.
- Qualified candidates must have at least a B.Sc. or HND from an accredited Tertiary institution within or outside the country.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Good Commercial Focus
- Problem Solving Skills
- Leadership Competencies
- Passionate and has Integrity
- Must be resident in Lagos (if not, she/he must be willing to relocate to Lagos).
- Must have an extensive knowledge of LAGOS market with a
remarkable client base. They must also have some years of experience in
Banquet, Catering & Room Sales
- Well presented, with an outgoing and friendly attitude.
- Experience in sales and marketing in a similar role would be an added advantage.
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player
Monthly salary is attractive with good commissions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Subject of the mail should be “Sales Executive – Hospitality”