4 Oct 2016
Graduate Service Desk Officer Job in a Chartered Accounting & Tax Consulting Firm in Lagos
Companies and Allied Matters Decree (1990), on the 26th of June 1998 with registration number LAZ 069213. Christopher and Associates as a firm serves various small and medium sized companies, as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful, fast-growing companies and non- profit making organizations within and outside Nigeria.
Christopher and Associates is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Desk Officer
- Provide general first level technical support to end users organization-wide.
- Man the helpdesk and respond to all helpdesk calls.
- Assist in maintaining issues/request log. Ensure accurate and prompt logging of all requests/ issues unto the central database.
- Assist in administering internal customer satisfaction surveys to obtain feedback on helpdesk efficiency (where necessary)
- Liaise with relevant unit/ team/function in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Provide guidance and manage the performance of subordinates (where applicable).
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Service Desk.
- Assist in providing first-level phone support on IT related issues and escalate more technical issues requiring location visits to appropriate second-level/expert support teams within the unit.
- Provide continuous user application and system support to the call centre and other relevant IT units.
- Communicate resolution of faults to end-users/ request initiators.
- Implement/comply with pre-defined service desk management policies and procedures.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline or any Science/ Social Science discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's/Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.