Blacksnipe Records is a subsidiary of BlackSnipe Entertainment, Inc and it was first conceptualized and Established on 19th August, 2009 with a vision of creating a recording label and Talent management company that would cater for talented artists.
Job Title: Graphic Designers/Animators
He/She will develop for Blacksnipe Records the overall layout and production design for
advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Graphic designers typically do the following:
- *Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project.
- *Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience.
- *Determine the message the design should portray.
- *Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- *Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites as
- well as Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- *Present the design to clients or the art director.
- *Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
- *Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and C.V to EMAIL-