1 Oct 2016
Graphics/Frontend Developer Job in a Software Development Company in Abuja
solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
ByteWorks Technology Solutions is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics/Frontend Developer (UI/UX)
- The Graphics Designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- The role involves interpreting and understanding the client's needs before making design decisions.
- The work demands Creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines - Working across a range of print and online materials you will be responsible for defining clear corporate branding for a varied group of clients
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to creative planning meetings
- Designing and developing user interfaces for web applications
- Ability to build responsive websites using validated HTML,
- Construct varying layouts with CSS,
- Manage a variety of different content management systems.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator (or CorelDraw).
- You will ensure that all designs are done to high standards and quality, whilst working closely with the development team and clients to ensure effective and consistent design delivery.
- Designing various forms of print and online media including posters, banners, leaflets, brochures and other advertising materials.
- Designing web layouts and templates in Photoshop
Education & Qualification:
- First class or Second class upper degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- 1 - 3 years in a relevant field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th October, 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.