CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing
company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit
talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil
& Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities
As the African markets further grow and develop, our
skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver
the best service for both clients and candidates.
CA Global is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group HR Executive – (HR / Human Resources / Management / Executive / Agriculture)
- Influence the implementation of effective financial control,
management of costs and corporate governance in functional area of
- Define and influence relationships and service level agreements made with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure strategic representation of the organisation and promote the organisation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and sustain relationships with internal decision makers and interest groups, in support of tactical objective achievement.
- Direct, control, co-ordinate and optimise resources to meet
established objectives and deliver agreed results to meet requirements
of the mandate.
- Consider the effect of decisions on the strategic and tactical
objectives & overall management of interconnected operations across
- Anticipate issues or problems and develop plans for problem resolution within own area of expertise.
- Influence and facilitate co-operation and collaboration among own team(s) and organisational partners or customers.
- Develop annual operating plan and secure resources necessary to
achieve identified objectives consistent with medium term requirements.
- Ensure the effective development and consolidation of reports
that reflect organisational diagnostics and add value to the functional
- Scan the external environment within own professional area in
order to evaluate the relevance of new practices, analyse and make
- Contribute and drive appropriate prioritisation frameworks in
the business unit in support of organisational objectives and limited
- Translate and communicate implications of corporate vision and strategy for functional area.
- Manage complex operating unit to predetermined requirements.
- Demonstrate through delivery how function adds value to the organisational strategy.
Learning and Growth:
- Build management team succession plans for critical roles in own area and influence strategic resource planning of partners.
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership behaviour, through personal
involvement, commitment and dedication in support of organisational
- Drive the implementation of human capability and accountability frameworks across functions
- Drive the development and implementation of governance,
compliance, integrity and ethics frameworks throughout the functional
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in HR / Organisational Psychology.
- Master’s Degree in HR / Industrial & Organizational Governance and HR Development.
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 3 – 4 years at senior management level.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply