10 Oct 2016
Haulage Company Vacancy for an Operations Supervisor
Job Title: Operations Supervisor (Haulage)
Reporting to the General Manager, Operations, you will be responsible for managing, planning and coordinating transport operations, delivery and organisation of services.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to and make recommendations for improvements
- Minimise disruption and resolve any unscheduled delays, making decisions in difficult situations;
- Meet customers and deal with complaints and areas of concern;
- Manage drivers in various locations around the country
- Ensure operations meet performance and safety targets, monitoring and reporting performance to senior management;
- Degree qualified, you must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the haulage business with a good knowledge of truck operations and maintenance. You must also be skilled in the coordination of Drivers.
- A good knowledge of routes in Nigeria is essential. In addition, you must have good problem solving skills, numerical abilities, ability to stay focused in the face of criticism, ability to remain calm under pressure and make logical decisions. You must have excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.