21 Oct 2016
Health Assessment Consultant Job Vacancy at FHI 360
technology, communication and social marketing - creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development and humanitarian challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
FHI 360 is recruiting to fill the position:
Job Title: Health Assessment Consultant
FSC #: 980000.022-06
Location: Northeastern, Nigeria
Length of Time: 4 weeks
- FHI 360 is seeking a Health Assessment Consultant to meet with representatives from donor organizations, UN agencies, NGOs, the Nigerian Government and other stakeholders to understand the sector landscape, actors and gaps in Abuja and Northeast Nigeria (Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states).
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to conduct field assessments to understand sectoral needs in specific locations, develop a statement of needs and technical approaches to meeting the needs, and work with FHI 360’s Cost & Pricing team to construct a budget that reflects the technical design.
The following deliverables will be expected as the culmination of the four-week consultancy:
- Write-ups of meetings with Health actors
- Detailed budget
- Staffing plan
- Implementation schedule/work plan
- Field assessment report
- Technical design with technology and drawing, as appropriate
The ideal Contractor will possess the following skills:
- Health Expertise
- Experience in proposal development and project implementation
- Professional experience in humanitarian relief and fragile states
- Highly organized
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates or firm should submit the following items:
- Cover letter/Letter of Interest
- Current CV
- 2-3 professional references we may contact who can speak to past experience of similar projects
- Proof of international health and SOS insurance
Click here for more information
Note: No phone calls, please.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.