Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company
whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm
Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark
Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower
Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy
Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling
Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security
Hobark International Limited is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Precom/Test Pack Leader
Req I D: Req-1036
- Work closely with the Field Operation representative and commissioning team on all aspects of precommissioning activities.
- Ensure date base of defined system/subsystem is available at site, easily access and being correctly followed.
- Assist Construction Yard representative in verifying the
pre-commissioning weekly / monthly progress reports claim by Contractor.
- Liaise with each discipline specialists for the related pre-commissioning activities.
- Participate in monitor construction progress and advise where construction delays would affect precommissioning activities.
- To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area of concern.
- To prepare or help to prepare reports for company, partners, and authorities as required.
- Participate in the weekly / monthly HSE meeting on site. Attend the toolbox meetings and participate in the safety tours.
- Ensure that all incidents and anomalies related to his work area
of activity are properly reported and analysed. Follow up related
- Ensure that HSE and QA procedures are properly implemented,
especially for pressure test and handling / lifting of materials and
- Attend and or organise pre-commissioning coordination meeting with Contractor.
- Assist Construction Yard representative in reviewing and approval of RFC certificates.
- Assist the Construction Yard representative in consolidating the construction and pre-commissioning punch lists.
- Work closely on the interface points mainly for integration works with integration team.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the pre-commissioning activities at all times.
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being
relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve
the objectives of the project.
- Professional experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant
construction experience in Oil and Gas production projects Ability to
work as part of a team
- Language: English fluent
- Drilling Operations, E&I COMMISSIONING, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply