1 Oct 2016
IITA Job in Ibadan for a Field Assistant/Driver
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/01/2016 03:25:00 pm Tags: International Institute of Tropical Agriculture , Oyo State
producer and consumer risks, and generate wealth from agriculture. IITA is a non-profit organization founded in 1967 in Nigeria and governed by a Board of Trustees. IITA works on the following crops: cowpea, soybean, banana/plantain, yam, cassava, and maize. It is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
IITA is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Assistant/Driver
Ref No: IITA-HR-NRS2016-037
Recruitment Type: National (2-year renewable contract)
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Assist in driving project vehicle to convey authorized personnel;
- Assist with day to day maintenance of ACAI Project vehicle;
- Assist in general field work;
- Assist in collecting and delivering mail, documents and other items to project collaborators;
- Assist in ensuring project vehicle complies with the minimum operating security standards (MOSS) as well as up to date vehicle documents all the time;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- O’level with 2 years’ experience performing same role.
Ideal Candidate must;
- Good Communication skill;
- Ability to speak more than one Nigeria language.
How to Apply
Interested applicant should forward their Applications include covering letter which should address how the candidate’s background/experience relates to the specific duties of the position applied for, curriculum vitae, names and addresses of three professional referees (which must include either the Head of the applicant’s current or previous organization or applicant’s direct Supervisor/Superior at his/her present or former place of work).
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.